Phase I, First-in-human, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Examine the Safety, Tolerability and Plasma Pharmacokinetics of Increasing Single Oral Doses of JNJ-47910382 in Healthy Caucasian and Japanese Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 47910382 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual patients number is 35 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.