A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of Daclatasvir (BMS-790052) and TMC435 in Combination With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) For Treatment-Naive Subjects or Null Responders to Prior Peginterferon Alfa (PegIFN)/RBV Therapy with Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C +Pharmacogenetics Blood Sample Amendment 01 - Site Specific (version 1.0, dated 14-May-12).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to a Medivir AB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History