A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 52-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab (HGS1006) Administered Subcutaneously (SC) to Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLISS-SC
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, based on the data of this trial, the US FDA has approved a new subcutaneous formulation of Benlysta (belimumab) for the treatment of adult patients with active, autoantibody-positive SLE who are receiving standard therapy.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of 6 month open label extension study presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 24 Jan 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History