A 12-week, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Multi-center Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Tiotropium Bromide (18 microg) Delivered Via the HandiHaler in Patients With Newly Diagnosed and/or Maintenance Treatment naive Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Experiencing an Acute Respiratory Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TICARI 1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History