A Randomized Controlled Blinded Multi-centre Study of Photodynamic Therapy With Methyl-aminolevulinate Comparing a Simplified Regime With the Approved Regime in Patients With Clinical Low-risk Superficial and Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.