A Phase 3, Randomized, Two-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter, International Trial of Alisertib (MLN8237) or Investigator's Choice (Selected Single Agent) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Pralatrexate; Romidepsin
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUMIERE
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 05 Nov 2015 Results from this trial will be presented at the 57th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, according to a Takeda Pharmaceuticals media release.