Phase III Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Eflornithine Combined With Sulindac Compared to Eflornithine, Sulindac as Single Agents in Patients With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eflornithine (Primary) ; Sulindac
- Indications Familial adenomatous polyposis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 12 Jun 2017 According to a Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals media release, an Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC), following a planned interim futility analysis, recommended continuation of this trial.