A Multi-center, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Ascending Dose Trial to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Intravenous Infusions of OPC-108459 Administered to Subjects With Paroxysmal and Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPC 108459 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CADENCE-215
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.