A Comparative Efficacy of Low-dose Combine Oral Contraceptives Containing Desogestrel 150 mg and Drospirenone 3 mg on Premenstrual Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel (Primary) ; Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol
- Indications Premenstrual syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 New trial record