Multi-center, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Active-reference, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of ACT-129968 in Adolescent, Adult and Elderly Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Setipiprant (Primary) ; Cetirizine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.