Comparison of the steady-state pharmacokinetics of the extended-release and immediate-release formulations of topiramate in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Migraine; Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Upsher-Smith
- 21 Apr 2016 Results of pooled analysis from three phase I and two phase III studies assessing the differentiating features of Topiramate (extented release capsules and immediate release) presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 28 Apr 2012 Results assessing topiramate pharmacokinetics during the switch between treatments presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.