Evaluation of chemotherapy followed by multivalent dendritic cell vaccines and Ipilimumab for Stage IV metastatic melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Alpha galactosylceramide; Dendritic cell vaccines; Fotemustine; Picibanil; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 08 Dec 2011 New trial record