A Multi-center, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Single and Multiple Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability and the Pharmacokinetic Properties of SAR228810 Given as IV Infusion or as SC Injection in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 228810 (Primary) ; SAR 228810 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 18 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.