A Multicenter, Observational, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study of Tysabri in Early Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis in Anti-JCV Antibody Negative Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 28 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 13 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.