Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of the Danubio Paclitaxel-Eluting Balloon for the Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis Lesions in Native Coronary Arteries.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEBREST
- Sponsors MINVASYS
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.