A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Sitagliptin in Pediatric Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.