A Prospective, Multinational, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Explorative Study To Evaluate The Tolerability And Efficacy Of Lacosamide When Added To Levetiracetam With Withdrawal Of The Concomitant Sodium Channel Blocking Antiepileptic Drug In Subjects With Uncontrolled Partial-Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Levetiracetam
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCToPOS; VERVE
- Sponsors UCB
- 24 May 2017 Planned locations also included Austria, Canada, Hungary, Netherlands, Switzerland.
- 01 Apr 2017 Results assessing efficacy and of post hoc analysis (n=51) assessing effectiveness of LCM among patients treated within dose range (less than or equal to 400 Mg/ Day), published in the Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.