EP-100, a Novel LHRH Receptor-Targeted, Membrane-Disrupting Peptide, Plus Paclitaxel Versus Paclitaxel Alone for Refractory or Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: A Phase II, Randomized, Multi-Center Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs EP 100 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Esperance Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jun 2015 According to an Esperance Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual meeting.
- 09 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.