A Multi-center, Open Label, Uncontrolled, Phase IIA Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of NOX A12 in Combination With a Background Therapy of Bendamustine and Rituximab (BR) in Previously Treated Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaptesed pegol (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NOXXON Pharma AG
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History