A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Study Comparing FX006 to Commercially Available Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, pooled analysis data of this and two other trials (see CT profiles 243924 and 234469) will be presented at the 2017 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, post-hoc pooled analysis of this and two other trials (see CT profiles 243924 and 234469) will be presented at PAINWeek 2017.
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing cost-effectiveness of Extended-Release Triamcinolone Acetonide from the clinical outcome data of three randomised trials (NCT01487161, NCT02116972, NCT02357459; n=324) presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History