Bevacizumab Versus Ranibizumab for Refractory Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IBERA-DME
- 01 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint of central subfield macular thickness change from baseline to 48 week has been met, according to result published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- 10 Dec 2011 New trial record
- 31 Aug 2011 Recruitment completed, according to result published in American Journal of Ophthalmology.