A First-in-human Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 4-part Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics (Including Open Label Study of Food Effect and Interaction With Simvastatin) and Pharmacodynamics of Interwoven Single- and Multiple-ascending Doses of TAP311 in Healthy Subjects and Dyslipidemic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Simvastatin; TAP 311
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.