A 2-week, Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled, Multi-Dose, Dose-Escalating Study With PF-03882845 And One Dose Of Spironolactone To Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics In Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus And Albuminuria.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3882845 (Primary) ; Spironolactone
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Additional trial location (Belgium) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.