A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous LY2127399 in Participants With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) (Illuminate-X)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Illuminate-X
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.