A Controlled Study to Determine the Immunogenicity and Safety of Cold-adaptive Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (Flumist) Administered by the Nasal and Sublingual Route in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2011 New trial record