A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Flexible Dose Study Evaluating the Effects of [Vortioxetine] Lu AA21004 Versus Agomelatine in Adult Patients Suffering From Major Depressive Disorder With Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Agomelatine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVE
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing the overall performance priority the antidepressants: vortioxetine, agomelatine and venlafaxine XR in patients from two randomised trials (SOLUTION and REVIVE), presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 20 May 2015 Results comparing vortioxetine and other antidepressants presented at the 20th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 21 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History