A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of BMS-982470 (Recombinant Interleukin 21, rIL-21) in Combination With Ipilimumab in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Denenicokin (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.