Prompt Panretinal Photocoagulation Versus Intravitreal Ranibizumab With Deferred Panretinal Photocoagulation for Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Protocol S
- 18 Apr 2017 According to a Roche media release, the FDA granted ranibizumab (Lucentis) Priority Review for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy without DME based on an analysis of this trial.
- 18 Apr 2017 Results published in a Roche media release.
- 17 Apr 2017 Results of subgroup analysis in patients without diabetic macular edema published in a Genentech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History