Comparison of the Pharmacodynamic Effects of RanOlazine Versus aMlodipine on Platelet Reactivity in Stable Patients With Coronary Artery Disease Treated With Dual ANtiplatelet Therapy - The ROMAN Randomized Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ROMAN
- 06 Mar 2013 Actual initiation Date changed from 1 January 2012 to 1 January 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.