Percutaneous Treatment of Very LONG Native Coronary Lesions With Drug-Eluting Stent-VI: Everolimus-eluting Versus Zotarolimus-Eluting Stents
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LONG-DES VI
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.