A Phase I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of NNZ-2566 in Healthy Subjects, Following Oral Administration.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Trofinetide (Primary)
- Indications Neurological disorders; Rett syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Nov 2012 The trial was amended to enable dosing of NNZ 2566 at a higher level, up to 100 mg/kg twice-daily, according to a Neuren Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.