A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Clazakizumab Subcutaneous Injection in Adults with Active Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clazakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Apr 2016 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2014 Top-line results published in an Alder BioPharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History