A Randomized, Prospective, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Dose-ranging, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Clinical Effect of Nexagon(R) in the Treatment of Subjects With a Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CODA 001 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUNE
- Sponsors CoDa Therapeutics Inc
- 30 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a CoDa Therapeutics media release.
- 19 Jul 2012 Additional lead investigator (Mukker J) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.