Dose-Intense Yttrium-90 Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (Zevalin)-Containing Non-Myeloablative Conditioning for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in B-cell Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Lymphoid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 15 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.