A Dose Block-randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single/Multiple Dose, Dose-escalation Clinical Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics of CJ-12406 After Oral Administration in Healthy Male Subjects, Phase I Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CJ 12406 (Primary)
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
- 01 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2011 New trial record