Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered Levetiracetam (LEV) in Japanese Subjects With Normal Renal Function and Various Degrees of Renal Impairment Using a Dosing Regimen Adjusted to Renal Function (250 mg or 500 mg)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Myoclonic epilepsies; Partial epilepsies; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2011 New trial record