A Phase 1/2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Systemic Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma or Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History