A Phase1/2, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of One 12 Week Treatment Cycle of Epratuzumab in Japanese Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Subjects With Moderate to Severe Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Jun 2014 According to an Immunomedics media release, the results of this study will be presented at the 2014 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01449071).
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01449071).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History