Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (qHPV) Vaccine in Cancer Survivors: Cross Sectional Survey and Phase II Open-Label Vaccine Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Apr 2016 The treatment table has been amended with the addition of nonavalent human papillomavirus vaccine. Hence the patient no. has been increased and the the primary endpoints are amended.
- 22 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 981 to 1268.
- 22 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.