Efficacy and Safety of CD5024 1% Cream Versus Metronidazole 0.75% Cream in Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea Over 16 Weeks Treatment, Followed by a 36-week Extension Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ivermectin (Primary) ; Metronidazole
- Indications Bacterial infections; Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTRACT
- Sponsors Galderma
- 01 Sep 2016 Results (n=161) of a post-hoc subanalysis comparing Ivermectin 1% cream with metronidazole 0.75% in the treatment of severe inflammatory lesions of rosacea, published in the Dermatology and Therapy.
- 27 Mar 2015 According to a Gladerma media release, ivermectin cream received a positive outcome by European Decentralised Procedure for Approval. The Marketing Authorization application was based on this and other two phase III trials.
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov