A Phase 3 Evaluation of BMS-790052 (Daclatasvir) Compared with Telaprevir in Combination with Peg-Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Patients with Chronic Hepatitis-C [Studio di fase III di valutazione di BMS-790052 (Daclatasvir) a confronto con Telaprevir in combinazione con Peg-interferone Alfa-2a e Ribavirina (RBV) in soggetti Naive al trattamento affetti da Epatite-C cronica]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMAND-3
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.