A Phase I, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Single-Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of XL184 (Cabozantinib) Capsules in Hepatic Impaired Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Breast cancer; Cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver cancer; Male breast cancer; Merkel cell carcinoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.