A Randomized, Open-label, Single Dose, Two-way Cross-Over Study to Investigate the Relative Bioavailability of Capecitabine in Rapid Disintegrating Tablets (RDT) Versus the Commercial Xeloda Tablets Following Oral Administrations in Adult Patients With Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 Additional trial location (Australia) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.