A Randomized, Double-blind, 3-sequence, 3-period Cross-over, Single-dose Study of a New Formulation of Insulin Glargine Compared to the Marketed Lantus in Japanese Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Using the Euglycemic Clamp Technique.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.