A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and the Effect of BMS-241027 on Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers in Subjects With Mild Alzheimers Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 241027 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.