A phase II study of erlotinib for gefitinib-resistant non-small cell lung cancer without T790M mutation analyzed in the circulating tumor cell
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 17 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 20 Dec 2011 New trial record