A Multicenter, Open-label, Sequential Cohort, Dose-escalation, 14-day Study to Explore the Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Iloperidone 12 to 24 mg/Day Followed by 26 Weeks of Flexible Dosing (6 to 24 mg/Day) in Adolescent Patients (Aged 12 to 17 Years).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iloperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis; Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.