Open-label, Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Parmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Ezogabine/Retigabine as Adjunctive Treatment in Subjects Aged From 12 Years to Less Than 18 Years With Partial Onset Seizures or Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from Dec 2012 to Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2013 Status changed from completed to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.