A Placebo-Controlled, Single-Blind, Single-Ascending Dose Study With Additional Multiple-Ascending Dose Cohorts to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of TKM-100201 in Healthy Human Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs TKM Ebola (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 07 May 2015 According to Tekmira Pharmaceuticals media release, initiation of re peat dosing cohort is planned for second quarter of 2015 and the study will be funded by the U.S. Department of Defence.
- 01 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 The US Department of Defense has extended the stop-work order for Tekmira's ebola virus programme.