A Phase II Trial of HKI-272 (Neratinib) and Capecitabine for Patients With Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-Positive Breast Cancer and Brain Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing activity of neratinib + capecitabine in patients of cohort 3a (n=37, no prior lapatinib or capecitabine), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Puma Biotechnology Media Release.
- 03 Jun 2017 According to a Puma Biotechnology, results from the second cohort and cohort 3B (prior lapatinib-treated) will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History